Community Partners in Social Equity
Our team partners with leading organizations to bring access to important resources for future cannabis employees and entrepreneurs. We connect with workforce development nonprofits, union leaders, as well as state and local government agencies to ensure that we are employing a diverse workforce and encouraging entrepreneurship in our partner communities.
- Led by Ryan Dominguez, Executive Director
- Sira Naturals is a Founding Member.
- Helps seal and expunge CORI records.
- Fellows gain work experience at cooperating companies.
- Opportunities for higher education credentials.
- Sira Naturals commits to hiring 3 graduates per cohort.
UFCW Local 1445
- Sira is proud to be the first cannabis company in Massachusetts to voluntarily unionize.
- Committed to competitive, living wages and great employee benefits.
- Workforce development programs train and recruit more workers into high-quality union jobs.
- Partnership with local colleges to provide a path to higher education.
Harvard Business School’s - Business of Cannabis club
- Sira.Community curriculum design & support.
- Business students provide research and consulting.
- Leading University partner for Accelerator 2.0.
- Frank Shaw, a longtime medical cannabis advocate, founded Frank’s Friends to provide low-income, HIV/AIDS patients reduced prices for medical cannabis.
- Sira is proud to be the first dispensary to offer the 50% compassionate discount to Frank’s Friends.
- Since its inception in 2020, the Frank’s Friends initiative has added four dispensaries and three medical cannabis certification partners.
- Frank’s goal is to expand the program to additional partners throughout the state.
Become a partner
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a Sira.Community partner.